Craving space for your big ideas? Are you a right-brain stuck in a left-brain office environment? Need room for creative tinkering?
Get to English Avenue Yards. Our flexible spaces and eclectic design are sure to inspire whatever you’re up to – art or innovation, work or play.
Located just moments from Midtown Atlanta, EAY is truly unique space, with studio offices and creative space. So you can think and tinker, explore big new ideas or refine a proven business model.
Bring your company to the Yards. It’s where creativity comes to work.
- Flex and Studio space ranging from 1,200 to 6,000 sq ft
- Shared 10,000 sq ft gallery space
- Sealed concrete floors, industrial power and lighting
- Central heating and air
- Large work sinks, private restrooms, and showers
- On-site laundry facilities
- Oversized entry doors and drive-in dock high access
- High ceilings and large windows
- CAT5 network cables run to every unit
- Remotely-controlled gated parking access
- Video surveillance and security
- Just 5 minutes from Georgia Tech and 500 yards from King Plow & Puritan Mill
English Avenue Yards is owned in part by City Realty Advisors, LLC, a licensed commercial real estate brokerage firm.
November 2012- City Realty Advisors is located in West Midtown Atlanta. We are experts on leasing and selling retail, office loft, showroom and industrial spaces in and around Atlanta's Westside. In the last three months, our firm has leased over 60,000 SF of space between Huff Road and Northside Drive in the Howell Mill/Marietta Street corridor. If you are interested in any kind of space within a mile of Octane Coffee and the Westside Provisions District, whether its English Avenue Yards, Puritan Mill, the Brickworks, or any of the new developments bringing huge numbers of new tenants to the Westside, call us...we Atlanta's Westside experts.
From urban land, office and warehouse, to restaurant and food distribution, "When digging for a site intown, we know where all the bones are buried."
Who fits in at English Avenue Yards?